January 16, 2009

Why this name?

Perhaps the question Why a blog? should come first, but it will be the second post, simply because I feel about answering the first one first. At least I have choices in this one, unlike the really pathetic scheduling of our university exams in which I have no say, leaving me with fewer holidays at the end of the semester.

Please ignore the above line as it may make you feel left out or out of place but its difficult to control strong desires. So coming on to the question and really justifying the title.

What's in a name? and hence why this post. This is for sharing my thoughts on how I came with this title which I feel is a good one as far as my creativity goes. Leave aside Shakespeare now, well actually blogspot has become so huge that the probability of getting the address you want are similar to that of India qualifying for world cup soccer. So I had to really shake my thinking buds, to come up with this. So this is about ethical timepass- "Timepass which society permits you or is seen as a gesture of goodness". So this blog might as well stand up to society's expectation and give justice to the amount of time you readers spend in reading my blog. So its kind of ethical if you do your daily/weekly (I might not update my blog frequently) timepass here which will in addition get you some plus points (refer Thora Pyaar Thora Magic. God, pardon me the tragic day I saw it in theatre) if you incorporate this in your routine.

Now how that will be done is a complex question and unthought of presently. Well, at least I know what to write in my next post. Yes, the question Why a blog?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude! Nice blog!

    And I mean it, I couldnt stop myself from reading every single word!

    Way to go before I hang my boots!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man...thanks for the appreciation...I'll try and keep up with your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOTHERRRRRRR....
    IS DIS SHIT FO REAL....
    HATS OFF..
    MMUAAHH...
    LOVE YOU..
    LOL...
    DIS SHIT's REALLY GREAT..

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, you answered why this name and why this blog...

    but seriously dude, why this gay pink theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey vinayak!!
    Well actually lot of ppl have asked me about the colour...well there are quite a few reasons related to "Why this colour?"...
    (maybe it deserves a separate post)

    firstly i try to choose something, which is comfortable for eyes to see and not very tiring like white on black.
    cuz most of the pages on internet are on white background, so had to choose something bright.

    secondly the black on pink is visible from a distance and the bold pink is really bold and fulfills the need for it to be bold.

    Thought I know, there are other themes which suit the above criteria of me choosing this theme, I still chose it I don't know why. First look was good maybe..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete