January 16, 2009

Why a blog?

This question has crossed my mind many times. The answer was yes which is the reason you are getting to know the answer to it. Bakchodi aside, I had seen many blogs earlier and had an urge to write something of my own and get reactions from the audience and also have a habit of writing something since the good old days of having English as a subject are gone. Oh, man it was my favorite subject. For one reason it was easy and secondly the sufficiently high probability of having a sexy teacher teaching you English. So that's ethical timepass - learning English from a sexy teacher.

Some times you have no one to communicate to or bad days of sulking with nothing to get that anger out of you. So internet serves as pretty useful medium in such times, though this rarely happens to me.

I have many things to say about, actually this is an inherent Indian quality. We are always ready to give advice to everyone. We feel that we can clear everyone's problem in the world. We are born counsellors, (the very reason you see the dearth of them in our country). So look left, look right and you have a counsellor, so why waste time, instead do ethical timepass if you have so much of it. So those moments will be cherished in this blog by me.

There is a sense of competition in blogs, since you have so many of them and so few serious blog readers/followers. So the competition really makes me feel like digging my hands into it.

I want to draw important points to people's notice, which I fail to do for a large no. of people otherwise. Call it awareness or just something which makes it ethical to spend time on and read.

It has sort of become mandatory these days to have a blog.

-Hey, man you have a blog?
-Hmm, not really
-Man, go get it, its for free
-No time man
-Have it, one day somebody important might just ask the same question from you
-Ya, oops I remember

And already I had an interview in which the professors asked me about blogging and ending with the question "Do you have one?". The answer sounding like 'yes' sounds good sometimes, it would have, at that time if I had one which I posted in regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment